Posted by Chartered Travels on 2021-05-04
This Job will become expired on 2021-07-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Electrical Maintenance Technicians - 10 Year Experience (25 nos)
The budgeted salary is Basic QAR 2500 - 3000 and Food allowance is QAR 500. Contract Period 5 years
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience work Experience;
• More than 5-year continuous experience in Oil & Gas / Petro-Chemical / Fertilizer industry with the following key requirements.
• Having minimum 5 years continuous experience in electrical maintenance activities in the continuous operational plants such as Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical Process Industries.
• Hands on 5 years' experience in handling of Lubrication activity especially to motors.
• Having good knowledge on greasing activity on Motors and power isolation requirements.
• Ability to independently identify the sources of leakage and resolve the leakage issue.
• Shall have sound knowledge to independently handle oil collection from stores and disposal process.
• Good housekeeping of Central Oil Station and plant rotating equipment.
• Capability to use standard lubrication tools like grease guns, filtration units, oil drum lifting devices etc.
• Computer knowledge including JDE and capability to generate reports:
> Quality of oil with respect to contamination level before replacement on major gearboxes and pumps. Consumption of oil with respect to equipment and plants.
> Data entry in JDE
• Effective communication skills utilizing English Language
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Shall have thorough understanding of reading Isometrics, mechanicals drawings and datasheets related to machinery lubrication system
• Carrying out the jobs following the task list in ERP and by following all safety Requirements,
as per Company's procedures.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.