Jobs by:PREMIER TRAVELS
KERALA & TAMIL NADU CANDIDATES REQUIRED AS STAINLESS STEEL WELDER TO QATAR
Posted by Shalema Global Placement.com on 2021-04-26
This Job will become expired on 2021-05-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Category: STAINLESS STEEL WELDER .
Contract Period: 2 years and renewable.
Salary: 1,500 – 1,700 QAR per month.
Working Hours: 8 hours.
Accommodation: Organised by company.
Transportation (Work to Accommodation): Provided by the company.
Food: Provided by the company.
Processing Time: 2 weeks.
Qualification: ITI/ Industrial Training.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
- Repair components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Stainless Steel Welding.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Deftness and attention to detail.
- Reliability and timekeeping.
- Active running card required.
- Language skills enabling communication in the following languages: Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English.
- Proper colour scan of Updated Resume.
- Proper colour scan of Passport.
- Proper colour scan of Experience Certificates till date (India and Abroad).
- Proper colour scan of all welding cards.
- Proper colour scan of Academic/Education Certificates.
- Proper colour scan of Trade Certificate.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.