KERALA & TAMIL NADU CANDIDATES REQUIRED AS STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR TO QATAR
This Job will become expired on 2021-05-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Category: STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR
Contract Period: 2 years and renewable.
Salary: 1,400 – 1,600 QAR per month.
Working Hours: 8 hours.
Accommodation: Organised by company.
Transportation (Work to Accommodation): Provided by the company.
Food: Provided by the company.
Processing Time: 2 weeks.
Qualification: ITI/ Industrial Training.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and product specifications to determine which equipment and tools will be required to complete the work.
- Mark reference points into materials to prepare for various modifications and additions prior to welding
- Operate heavy equipment cranes to move pieces from one fabrication station to another throughout the manufacturing process
- Position and tighten braces, bolts, clamps, boots and other necessary parts into place for welding and riveting
- Straighten parts that are bent or warped due to defects in the manufacturing process or damage caused by human error
- Preheat work pieces to make them malleable prior to shaping
- Shape, bevel and level low points along the length of structural components
- Align and fit parts to spec using the proper tools, including hammers, pry bars, wedges, turnbuckles and other appropriate tool selections
- Use squares, levels and other measuring tools to confirm that all parts are manufactured to specifications
- Uphold workplace safety expectations and aid in team accountability for safe workplace practices
- Maintain all quality assurance paperwork necessary to document the proper performance of duties
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Structural Fabrication.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Require manual dexterity, technical aptitude, math skills.
- Reliability and timekeeping.
- Language skills enabling communication in the following languages: Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English.
- Proper colour scan of Updated Resume.
- Proper colour scan of Passport.
- Proper colour scan of Experience Certificates till date (India and Abroad).
- Proper colour scan of Academic/Education Certificates.
- Proper colour scan of Trade Certificate.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.
Share This Job and Help Your Friends