Jobs by:Shalema Global Placement.com
KERALA & TAMIL NADU CANDIDATES REQUIRED AS PETROL MECHANIC TO QATAR
Posted by Shalema Global Placement.com on 2021-04-24
This Job will become expired on 2021-05-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Category: PETROL MECHANIC .
Contract Period: 2 years and renewable.
Salary: 1,200 QAR per month.
Working Hours: As per the employment contract.
Accommodation: Organised by company.
Transportation (Work to Accommodation): Provided by the company.
Food: Provided by the company.
Processing Time: 2 weeks.
Qualification: ITI/ Industrial Training.
- Interact with customers to obtain information about the problems they're experiencing with their cars.
- Examine various systems within cars to diagnose problems. They run computerized diagnostic tests to help them identify components that might be malfunctioning.
- Remove parts that are worn or not operating properly and replace them with new or used parts.
- Perform routine maintenance like oil, filter, and belt changes according to schedules established by various car manufacturers.
- Explain repairs to customers and provide estimates for unanticipated repairs.
- Pitch optional repairs or preventative maintenance to customers to generate additional revenue for the shop, although this can depend upon the employer.
- Keep detailed records on all work performed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance of petrol vehicles.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.
- Reliability and timekeeping.
- Good analytical skill.
- Language skills enabling communication in the following languages: Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English.
- Proper colour scan of Updated Resume.
- Proper colour scan of Passport.
- Proper colour scan of Experience Certificates till date (India and Abroad).
- Proper colour scan of Academic/Education Certificates.
- Proper colour scan of Trade Certificate.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.