Jobs by:Shalema Global Placement.com
KERALA & TAMIL NADU CANDIDATES REQUIRED AS AUTO CARE COUNTER SALES EXECUTIVE TO QATAR
Posted by Shalema Global Placement.com on 2021-04-24
This Job will become expired on 2021-05-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Category: AUTO CARE COUNTER SALES EXECUTIVE .
Contract Period: 2 years and renewable.
Salary: 1,600 – 2,000 QAR per month.
Working Hours: As per the employment contract.
Accommodation: Organised by company.
Transportation (Work to Accommodation): Provided by the company.
Food: Provided by the company.
Processing Time: 2 weeks.
Qualification: Any Graduate.
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
- Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates and special-order parts.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Solicits assigned accounts by phone.
- Keeps front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Cleans computer terminals and printers daily.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in auto spare parts sales.
- Experience in selling the auto spare parts of Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi vehicles.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.
- Reliability and timekeeping
- Language skills enabling communication in the following languages: Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English.
- Proper colour scan of Updated Resume.
- Proper colour scan of Passport.
- Proper colour scan of Experience Certificates till date (India and Abroad).
- Proper colour scan of Academic/Education Certificates.
- Proper colour scan of Trade Certificate.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.