Jobs by:Shalema Global Placement.com
MIG/MAG PIPE WELDERS TO LITHUANIA
Posted by Shalema Global Placement.com on 2021-04-18
This Job will become expired on 2021-05-15
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Category: MIG/MAG PIPE WELDERS .
Contract Period: 1 year.
Salary: 5 – 5.5 Euros per hour.
Working Hours: 200 to 260 hours (It will be as per the requirements).
Accommodation: Fully furnished staff housing organised by company.
Transportation (Work to Accommodation): Provided by the company.
Processing Time: 4 to 5 months.
Online trade test.
Qualification: Well qualified in trade.
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites.
- Determining correct gas ratios.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
- Relevant experience in MIG/MAG Pipe Welding.
- Relevant vocational school or training diploma.
- Excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Sound understanding of welding safety.
- The ability to teach would be advantageous.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Language skills enabling communication in one of the following languages: Lithuanian, English, Russian, Polish, and German.
- Proper colour scan of Updated Resume.
- Proper colour scan of Passport (all pages).
- Proper colour scan of Experience Certificates till date (India and Abroad).
- Proper colour scan of Academic/Education Certificates.
- Proper colour scan of Trade Certificate.
- Proper colour scan of PCC.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.