1. Electrical Wireman – site
* Bahrain Electrical Wireman License is a must.
* Good knowledge in installation of GI cable trays & conduits and PVC conduiting works.
* Power and control cable laying, glanding, termination based on provided electrical drawing.
* Connection, rewiring, troubleshooting of Low Voltage (LV) electrical control panel, sub main distribution boards, distribution boards
* Connection and termination of power and signal cables to field instruments.
* Good work knowledge and understanding in electrical drawings and wiring diagrams.
* Experience in sewage treatment plant or pumping stations is added value.
Salary: BD 200 to BD 300 + Accomodation + OT
2. Electrical Wireman – Control Panel
* Wiring of LV Panels metering & Indications
* ACB Interlock & control wiring
* Motor control panels (DOL, Star - Delta, soft starter, VFD Etc) - mainly control wiring.
* Switchgear and control gear assemblies for Main panels, submain panels, DB's etc
* basic knowledge about low voltage switchgear and control gear ( breakers, contactors, relays etc)
* capable to understand control scheme for motor starters
* capable to understand ACB Electrical interlocking
* aware of Switchgear construction and working principle
* capable to complete panel wiring as per schematic drawings
*Capable to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams
Salary: BD 200 to BD 300 + Accommodation + OT
Consultancy: Global HRC, Kerala