NEW REQUIREMENT FOR THE OMAN
Posted by PREMIER TRAVELS on 2021-01-07
This Job will become expired on 2021-01-31
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Position: Quantity Surveyor - Civil
- Candidate must have 5-8 Years of Relevant experience(GCC experience will be given priority) in estimation and billing.
- With experience in both Tendering and Billing activities.
- Candidate with exposure in both Pre-tender and Post-tender activities.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Pay subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
Position: Planning Engineer - Civil
- Candidate must have 4-6 Years of Relevant experience and exposure in MS Project and Primavera .
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Skype (Video call)
Note: Shortlisting in Progress
Interested and Suitable candidates send your updated CV
Email ID: email@example.com
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.