Qualification : Diploma or Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation
Diploma or Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation. REQUIRED QUALITY:
• Responsible for leading the QAQC effort in the Contractor's area of responsibility. Must have more than 10 years' experience in Scaffolding, Insulation, Thermally sprayed Coating Services in the Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining or Power Generation industry
• Minimum 5 years in QAQC lead position
• Must have a sound understanding of how a QAQC structure with embedded lessons learnt can provide the foundations of high quality Maintenance Execution. Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 7 Equivalent) and to be able to communicate with the majority manpower in their language
• Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows & Office suite of packages
• Must be capable of managing and executing QAQC audits & Quality Plan
• Must be capable of developing and interpreting the QAQC related procedures and guidelines and actively pursue all staff to adhere to the QAQC standards
• Must have certification of minimum Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation Inspector qualification. Must be capable of training staff in QAQC procedures.
Must be able to develop reporting for QAQC statistics, and KPIs. Inspector shall demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and proven ability of all phases and types of coating and Insulation application and methods and recognized industry standard
• Inspector shall have knowledge of all international sand blasting equipment and airless / airspray equipment such as Clemco, Wiwa, Graco etc
• Inspector must be familiar with international codes, inspection and testing requirement for insulation, painting and coating activities.
Preferably have experience in facilitation of Root Cause Analysis.
Consultancy: Dynamic Staffing Services, Mumbai / Cochin / Chennai / Baroda / New Delhi