Position: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (MAINTENANCE)
• Preventive maintenance, Troubleshooting, Replacement, Removal
• Electrical Cable Continuity and Insulation Tests
• Pressure Testing of Tubing and Piping Systems
• Conversant with Hazardous Area Electrical Equipment
• Able to read blue prints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders
• Strong understanding of HSE issues.
Minimum 8 years of experience [4 years in maintenance of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 33kV and UPS)] in Oil & Gas or Power Generation Sector.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Must read, write and speak English (IELTS Level 3)
- CMMS System
Excellent Salary + Food Allowance + Accommodation + Overtime
Apply With Original Passport, CV, Certificates and 2 Colour Photos
Consultancy: AM Overseas, Mumbai