Leading Chain of Restaurants across GCC
Posted by GULFWalkin on 2020-03-14
This Job will become expired on 2020-04-13
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Requires Management for its operations in KSA(Saudi Arabia)
(Executive kitchen / Kitchen manager)
As Kitchen Manager, you will oversee all aspects of kitchen operations, including the conducting of daily line checks and food reviews, as well as scheduling and delegating responsibility to the staff and coordinating their activities in order to ensure that kitchen goals and objectives are met on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities include:
• Controlling costs for food, beverage and labour within established budgetary guidelines and ensuring units generate revenue
• Managing kitchen schedules, staffing templates, staff training and ordering, and production targets
• Planning and developing menus in coordination with the management
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a large kitchen
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Good time management and planning skills.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary customer service ethics and exceptional people skills. You should also be ordered and systematic in your work, and be able to keep the kitchen working efficiently even at peak times.
Restaurant Operations Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Restaurant Store Managers to seek opportunities and initiatives that result in the achievement of the business plan. The Operations Manager is responsible for all operational aspects of brand quality and visual impact across a market.
* Driving and delivering sales performance and profit return
* Managing manpower performance and development
* Monitoring conditions and trends within the local market
• Speaks Arabic is a plus , lived in KSA is a plus
• 10 years in fast casual food operations
• Self-motivated, fast, and good team spirit
• Age / less than 40
• The ability to identify and deliver initiatives to enhance business and increase sales
• Good skills in finance, Procurement and staff trainings
• Food and ingredient knowledge
• Experienced in new openings
• Experienced in running at least 5 flagship high volume stores
• Knowledge on high level kitchen production
• Experience of managing sales objectives and operational costs in line with an agreed business plan.
All Managers / Chefs should come from a strong f&b backgrounds ,Degree in Hotel Management or Culinary please email resumes to email@example.com
Consultancy: Vira International Placements Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest NRI Connect, Jobs at Gulf, Assignment Abroads, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.