- Prepare standard lifting plans for use on sites by individual lifting equipment.
- Plans and direct the sequence of operations of cranes to ensure that they do not collide
with other cranes, loads and other equipment (e.g. concrete placing booms, telehandlers,
boom trucks etc.)
- Supervise the lifting operation to ensure full compliance with the Lift Plan.
- Carries out daily pre-work briefings using the Task Briefing to the lifting team advising on
daily work programs, site hazards, and changes to site conditions and variations to the
SSOWs. Liaise with all site-based departments to arrange daily work programs.
- Directs the lifting team on site and delegates the workload to optimize resources.
- Checks that all personnel involved in the lifting operation are competent.
- Immediately stop the operation if it becomes dangerous to proceed and suspend work
until remedial measures that are agreed with the Appointed Person are put in place.
Interested candidate can send your resume to this mail id:
email@example.com for shortlisting process.
For Further Details contact
Shiyali (HR Services) Pvt. Ltd.
#2, ANUGRIHA, 20 BALARAMAN ROAD,
ADYAR, CHENNAI -600 020
9840373512 / 9840376712