• Higher National Diploma or engineering in mechanical from a recognized University
• Fluent in English language is essential, reading, writing and spoken.
• Good computer and Microsoft office knowledge
• SAP MM / QM knowledge will be added advantage
• 7 years' experience in the Oil and Gas industry. Roles and responsibilities to have Included
• Experience in multi Construction projects in several different countries of oil and gas project Installations for materials inspections
• Experience in project specifications & in HSE overall project requirements
• Good understanding of international codes and standard ASTM, API, ASME etc
• Understanding of mandatory attributes or mandatory qualifier for all materials
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering Discipline or master's in business Administration.
• Minimum 8 years in stores management in a petrochemical sector.
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai