Valve Technicians: AED 2000/- + Food Allowance of AED 425/- per month
Accommodation provided by company
Qualification : ITI
Kindly provide us qualified CVs with ITI certificates for the above mentioned position. Selection will be purely based on the comments we are receiving from our Technical Expertise on the candidates. To speed up the recruitment formalities, please provide us CVs & Certificates with valid contact numbers of each and every candidates.
JD AS FOLLOWS:
1) Servicing of all types of control valves and shutdown valves, lapping works, renewal of soft parts, Valve internals and gland packing.
2) Servicing and replacement of I-P converters, Volume boosters, Pneumatic and electronic positioners.
3) Calibration of control valves with Electronic calibrators.
4) Shall be able to perform pressure testing of the valves as per standards.
5) Shall be experienced in greasing of valves using High pressure hand operated grease guns.
6) Shall be experienced in handling Test equipments and calibrators.
Valve technicians shall have Diploma or Technical training certificate with a minimum of 6 years hands on experience in Oil and Gas industry.
Short listing in Progress. Please forward your Complete
CV with Certificate Copies. Client Interview shortly
PleaseForward your CV + all the other Documents to
ABSOLUTE TRANSIT Systems Pvt Ltd.
Ground Floor, Classique Residency, Janatha Road, Vyttila, Ernakulam, Kerala
530, 5th Floor, Master Mind IV, Royal Palms, Goregaon East, Mumbai
Ph : 0484 - 4856044 / 73068 39175
Overseas Recruitment Consultants. Approved by Govt. of India