Qualification: 12th Passed or Diploma
• Maintains good condition of his van.
• Follow SOP's and work instruction, for product handling.
• Promoting sales through regular visit to customer.
• Accountable for stocks in his van.
• Monitors stock loss and damages.
• Ensure planned visits to customers.
• Tracking and monitoring competitor's products and activity.
• Maintaining good relations with the customers.
• Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market
• Follow-up with the trade and timely collect outstanding as per the company provided credit limit and period
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on daily sales, customer needs, problems, interests.
• Physically should be capable of loading and unloading stock.
• Drives refrigerated or non-refrigerated
• Education higher secondary school certificate.
• Good reading and hand writing of English
• Should have a valid Saudi driving license.
• Age 25 to 35 years.
Consultancy: F Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai