Position: Shift Manager
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Shift Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of one shift of production
Typical activities are as follows:
• Directly supervises the activities of all shift supervisors and team leaders.
• Oversees safety, quality and correctness of the product.
• Enforces company code of conduct.
• Develops methods for creating long term value.
• Performance management of all direct reports.
• Maintains production standards as set forth by department managers.
• Effective communication with all employees at all departments.
• Keeps crew informed of company vision and objectives, advance the company's culture.
• Put safety and EHS first, provides for a smooth transition to the following shift
Qualifications: Minimum of five years demonstrated management experience in manufacturing. Prefer a four-year engineering college degree
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai