Required for Cable Manufacturing company - Saudi Arabia
This Job will become expired on 2019-09-30
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
Required for Cable Manufacturing Co. - Saudi Arabia
Store Keeper (Finished goods and coils or Raw materials)
- Min. High School Diploma or Min. 3 years’ experience related to the performance of warehouse assignments.
- Forklift driving
- ERP knowledge
- Computer knowledge for electronic or manual inventory
- Knowledge of basic buying and purchasing practices. (RAW material store keeper only)
- Knowledge of storekeeping methods and practices, accurately counting items/supplies, picking up orders, packing required items/supplies and delivery process
- He must be well versed with Speaking & Writing English
- Physically fit for both indoor and outdoor work
- Ability to keep routine receipt, issuance and stock records, and to make mathematical calculations rapidly and accurately.
- Plan the stores areas considering turnover, size, weight and related factors.
- Studies, records and recommends remedial action for reported non-usable, slow-moving excess stock.
- Schedules the pickup of materials with production team.
- Doing monthly periodic inventories.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records.
- Ensures and facilitates the appropriate actions for any inconsistency between purchase orders and shipments received or due action requests in regards to damaged items or shortages.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, supply chain management, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a purchasing role
- Knowledge of basic buying and purchasing practices.
- Knowledge of basic transportation and customs practices.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Analytical and mathematical capabilities in order to compare prices and quantities and consider vendor contract terms
- Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and benefits
- Search available products to find the best combination of quality, price, and delivery
- Negotiate policies and contracts with various suppliers
- Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
- Monitor stock levels and verify purchase requisitions
- Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
- Maintain professional relationships with all key suppliers
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.
Share This Job and Help Your Friends