• Minimum 5 years’ experience working at a senior management level in a tertiary
Health Care facility
• Masters’ Degree
• Wide experience in Nursing Administration in a hospital environment.
• Diploma / Degree in Management is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the relevant legislative requirements, national health policy
framework and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital / clinical
services departments on health service delivery in Maldives
• Ability to work in cordial relationship with diverse culture and nationalities
• Excellent Communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English.
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment
30 days paid annual leave
Meal while on duty
Salary – USD 3000 per month
Please shared your updated CV at email@example.com or call at 01123252424
Consultancy: India International Healthcare Recruiters, New Delhi