Salary - AED 5000 Gross Salary Per Month plus Annual Benefits such as Annual Leave, Gratuity, Annual tickets(once in two year) Incentives as per company policy.
The Job: Responsible to dispense best-in-class optical / vision consultation at the location and work in coordination with the store manager and sales team to achieve consistently high level of customer service and store targets.
• Performing eye testing and prescription writing
• Dispensing and selling optical frames, contact lenses and sunglasses
• Checking optical frames and contact lenses for accuracy and comfort
• Advising customers on eye wear options, optical lenses and contact lenses
• Achieving sales targets with regard to selling optical frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and other accessories
• Supporting sales staff in their day to day transactions
• Performing in shop inventory and ordering stocks
• Maintaining general cleanliness and hygiene standards
• Liaising with sales representatives from eye care product suppliers Profile
• Bachelor's Degree in Optometry from a recognized Institute / University (Full time only)
• Experience Letter clearly stating designation as 'Optometrist' is Mandatory)
• Membership with either OCI / IOA (For India based candidates)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a retail optical store environment
• Good knowledge of lenses & other eyewear products
• Well versed with vision disorders
• Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
• Computer savvy
• Excellent communication (including spoken & written English)
• Good personality & immaculately groomed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Age limit - Not more than 30 years.
Consultancy: F Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai