Required For A Leading Construction Company In Saudi Arabia
Posted by GULFWalkin on 2019-06-14
This Job will become expired on 2019-07-13
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
MECHANICAL SITE ENGINEER – CONSTRUCTION
• Providing technical advice and support on the design, engineering and construction of mechanical systems for building projects.
• Staying up to date with the latest Codes & standards.
• Maintaining good customers / consultants relationship.
• Continuous follow up with the Head of Design team & Project Engineers to ensure that the Team, targets are achieved.
• Efficient review of Mechanical systems design
• The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
• Efficient review of material submittal.
• Inspection of Work progress and quality of the works performed.
• Review designs (AC, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water, LPG) submitted by the consultants and make sure that they are as per the latest standards. • Ensure that purposed designs are in compliance with the latest energy efficient design criteria.
• Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within allocated budget.
• Review material submittals.
• Review the payments related to mechanical works.
• Review the progress of the mechanical works at site.
• Inspect the quality of the works and make sure it is as per ADCE standards and requirements.
• Background Knowledge & Experience
Minimum Education level required: • B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Work Experience: Over 6 to 10 years experience as Mechanical Engineer in a big projects (Malls . Hotels . Hospitals .... etc) in infra work.
Special Skills / Attributes required for the Job
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and project planning tools are required
PLUMBER: Having sound knowledge in plumbing work for Malls, High rise building etc with 2 years diploma & 3 years work experience must.
HVAC TECHNICIANS: Having sound knowledge in Package Unit, Duct-able Units, Split units & Window AC installation Testing & Commissioning work for Malls, High rise building etc with 2 years diploma & 3 years work experience must
FIRE FIGHTING: Having sound knowledge in Fire Fighting pipe Installation work for Malls, High rise building etc with 2 years diploma & 3 years work experience must.
Note: Technicians should be familiar with English 8, Urdu. (Age limit below 40)
Suitable candidate can send us their updated CV in MS-Word to email@example.com compulsorily mentioning the position in subject line.
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.