Educational Qualification & Experience:
Should have ITI Course from Technical Institute.
Should have min 7-9 years’ experience in similar role within the Motor Rewinding industry.
• Perform rewinding, repair of electric motor / generator in accordance with repair process and given instructions to required quality and safety.
• Read and make winding diagrams, Collect winding data and record on winding data sheet.
• Inspect, identify and repair damaged core, Detect and troubleshoot winding faults.
• Read / use winding test / measuring equipment i.e. insulation, resistance, multi-meter, conductor (low resistance Meter), growler, micro meter and Vernier caliper.
• Rewind three-phase and single-phase motor with round and flat wire.
• Fit and replace winding temperature sensors and heater.
• Braze, solder and crimp winding connection
• Overhaul and repair of pumps.
Experience in repairing of pumps will be an added advantage.
Salary & Other Benefits :
QRs 1450 /- to 1850 /- per month as basic salary for 8 hours + OT + Free shared Bachelor accommodation + Food + Transportation + Medical + 42 days leave with return tickets after completion of 24 months + Annual Bonus (subjected to individual performance & management decision) etc.
Please send relevant CVs only those are accepting our salary / terms and ready to join maximum by or before 20 days.
Jay Ambe Overseas Services ( Andheri East, Mumbai )
Email : email@example.com