Free Recruitment for Engineers / Planners - Multinational Co. requires for their Oil & Gas Project
Posted by GULFWalkin on 2019-06-11
This Job will become expired on 2019-07-11
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
- Electrical Engineer / Sr. Planner - Electrical & Instrumentations
- Mechanical Engineer / Sr. Planner Mechanical
- Candidate should have min 10 years experience SAP Experience both in MM & PM module is must with field experience
- Experience in inventory optimization will be preferred E-Vision (Permit to work system ) will be an advantage
- Candidates should be well versed in all Static Equipment's (Piping, Heat exchangers, columns, Vessels, Filters, Coal Acers, boilers, Furnaces, PSVs, Reactors, Regenerators, De-super heaters, refractory works, Valves, tanks) making bill of Materials tasks & job plans etc
- Candidates should have experience in shutdowns and Turnarounds project.
Attractive salary with free food & accommodation
Consultancy: Seagull International, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.
Share This Job and Help Your Friends