Interview Mode: CV Shortlisting & face to face interview
1. CIVIL ENGINEER
* B.E / B.TECH-Civil Engineer -10+ yrs exp in oil & gas must.
* Civil design projects like building, structural steel, road, bridges and foundations to be as per Saudi Aramco Standard.
2. INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
* B.E / B.TECH-instrumentation / control system / electrical Engr. with 10+ yrs in oil & gas / petrochemical / refinery exp must.
* Handle brownfield projects - CONTROL SYSTEM (DCS, ESD, VMS, SCADA)
* Technical support during design & construction.
* knowledge on control valve ,relief value and other instr. Aramco Standards
* B.E / B.TECH eng.. With 12+ yrs exp in oil & gas or petrochemical must.
4. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
* B.E / B.TECH electrical eng. With 8+ yrs exp in oil & gas or petrochemical must.
* Electrical in nature like new substation, switch gear, MCC equipment installation or existing plant upgrade.
* Technical support during the design and construction of the projects..
5. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* B.E / B.TECH mechanical eng. With 8+ yrs exp in oil & gas or petrochemical must.
* Handle capital brown field projects mechanical in nature like piping, new static/rotating equipment installation or existing plant upgrade
* Capable to handle Mechanical design projects like piping, new static equipment or rotating installation or upgrade to be as per Saudi Aramco Standard.
6. CORROSION ENGINEER
* B.E / B.TECH Engineer
* Design and implement biocide and other chemical treatment programs.
* Expand the use of non-metallic in the seawater system.
* Work on pipeline integrity management programs that include pipeline cleaning, coating, corrosion monitoring through weight loss coupons and other techniques
* Conduct studies on issues related to corrosion control, equipment/piping failures investigation, etc.
* Review the inspection data and make corrosion control recommendations accordingly.
* Study piping loops and assign/review Condition Monitoring Locations (CMLs).
* Direct / assist inspection personnel to have a robust inspection program
7. DCS PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrument and Process Control Engineering PE, FE, CEng under IET is preferred.
* specialized in Compressor Control System (CCS), Vibration Monitoring System (VMS), SCADA Systems, ABB DCS Systems and field instrumentation.
* Flare Minimization, control valves obsolescence and pneumatic loops upgrades in addition to supporting plant operations.
8. PROCESS ENGINEER
The Gas Compression Program mega project activities during the precommissioning, commissioning, start up and normal operations post the startup of the South Ghawar and Remote Gas Producing Department facilities, and establish the department main process functions in energy
9. SAFETY ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
BE / B.TECH degree in engineering should have 12+ years experience in oil/gas or petrochemical industry in environmental with NEBOSH certificate
BE / B.TECH degree in engineering should have 10+ years experience in oil / gas or petrochemical industry
with NEBOSH certificate
11.ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER(MECHANICAL)
BE / B.TECH - mechanical in maintenance program, procedure & system
12.ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER(PRE-COMMISSIONING)
* The Commissioning and Pre-Commissioning activities of South Ghawar and Remote Gas Producing Department mega project facilities.
* Provide detailed engineering support and technical comments during the project construction.
*Rotating equipment maintenance manuals, and operational requirements.
13.CORROSION CONTROL ENGINEER
• Design and implement biocide and other chemical treatment programs.
• Prepare programs / forecast for laboratory monitoring of various parameters in the injection water for monitoring / controlling corrosion. Also, review laboratory / other data and trends / charts them for system surveillance.
• Work on pipeline integrity management programs that include pipeline cleaning, coating, corrosion monitoring through weight loss coupons and other techniques.
• Expand the use of non-metallic in the seawater system.
• Conduct studies on issues related to corrosion control, equipment / piping failures investigation, etc.
• Review the inspection data and make corrosion control recommendations accordingly.
• Study piping loops and assign / review Condition Monitoring Locations (CMLs).
• Direct / assist inspection personnel to have a robust inspection program.
14.INSPECTION ENGINEER(CATHODIC PROTECTION)
Incumbent shall be able to work independently covering all aspects of Cathodic Protection (CP) Systems inspection including commissioning, CP rectifier periodic check at existing hydrocarbon Plants and remote desert oil and gas Wellheads, anode bed monitoring, storage tanks anode monitoring, solar power systems inspection, surveys of buried pipelines which traverse over steep and lengthy sand dunes, review engineering design changes and new construction packages for CP installations. Shall be fully conversant with applicable standards and specifications.
15.SENIOR INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
The SR. Maintenance Instrument Technician is responsible for all planned / scheduled repairs or maintenance of plant process control systems, including fault diagnosis, field repair by sub assembly replacement or control loop tuning, installation and commissioning of new equipment.
For all the Above position, Candidates Should have
Experience in Oil & Gas / petrochemical Industries.
Send Your CVs to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit @ www.transcend.org.in/hr/current-openings
Mobile 87545 84524 / 9840826176
Landline 044-42017068 /48555571
Whatsapp +91 98408 26176
Consultancy: Transcend hr Consultancy, Chennai