HSE BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST FOR STEEL COMPANY IN QATAR – FREE RECRUITMENT
Posted by GULFWalkin on 2019-05-28
This Job will become expired on 2019-06-28
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Docs to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ http://bit.ly/2Jevelb )
• Consider Safety as core value rather part of job
• Must take responsibility for the safety of co-workers and everyone around them.
• Strong communication skills towards maintaining and improving behavioral safety
• Be respectful, open and understanding toward all employees.
• Ability to emphasis importance of safe behaviors among co-workers.
• Development data analysis and Performance indicators too preemptively (leading indicators) identify un-safe behaviors.
• Responsible for facilitating design, implementation and measurement of Behavior Based Safety programs in different departments and contractors
• Encourage and engage leadership and management to promote safe behaviors at workplace.
• Encourage shop floor workers to take interest in safety, by encouraging tool-box talks, rewarding safe behavioral, and elimination of blame culture.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
•Bachelor' s degree in Science, or HSE and BBS course minimum level
• Must have sound knowledge and at least 5-year experience of working in Steel or other similar industry in HSE or Behavioral Based Safety
• Must have a good understanding of the behavioral change theories of HSE.
• Possesses good computer skills.
• Experience in working with HSE survey techniques, HSE audits, Hazard Identification, risk assessment, and project management.
• Track record in implementing and managing Behavioral based safety programs / trainings within organization.
• Command of English is must, Arabic and Asian languages would be an added advantage.
• Proven ability to work in diverse cultural environment would be an added advantage.
• Nebosh IGC as a minimum
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Driving skills.
• Disciplined and well-organized with a strong bias towards timely, detailed performance against aggressive deadlines
• Self-starting multitasked who can accomplish all assignments without need of close supervision.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems related to HSE matters & specific discipline or field.
• Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Windows-based PC applications
• Advance knowledge of written and spoken in English.
• Must have proven management skills and be able collaborate with other Senior Managers
Interested & Suitable Candidates can send their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org in MS-word format along with expected salary compulsorily mentioning the positions in subject line
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.