Greetings from Jesseena Human Resources!!
We would like to inform you that we have urgent requirement of Planning Manager for Reputed Oil and Gas Company in Qatar. Details Job Description is given below for your reference. If you are interested and meeting Criteria, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: PLANNING MANAGER
- Responsible for managing the planning and scheduling team and for meeting all planning & preparation deliverables;
- During the execution phase, responsible for managing the progress reporting and management information needed and for integrating approved Discovery Items into the scope and schedule.
- Must have more than 15 years’ experience in maintenance work, preferably Mechanical in the Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining Industry of which at least 10 years as TA Planning Engineer or TA Planner, and 5 year as Planning Manager.
- Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipments;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 8 equipment);
- Must be capable of assisting in QA / QC / HSE compliance audits on site procedures and HSE Plans;
- Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office Suite of packages; Roser software knowledge is required.
- Must be fully aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials;
- Must be able to organize upto 20 TA Planners, TA Schedulers and Planning Engineers;
- Must have a sound understanding of Primavera P6 and Scheduling Techniques
Jesseena Human Resources
Tel: +91-22-22610313 / 764