Client Interview on 1st June in Chennai & 2nd June in Bangalore
Shortlisting Under Progress / Rush your CV with Certificates copy to email@example.com
1. HVAC Engineer: BE Mechanical with experience in Oil &Gas facility installation and maintenance of Central HVAC equipment out of which 3 years shall be in a managerial capacity. Site In-Charge should pose sound working knowledge of control systems &troubleshooting. Experience in Oil & Gas facility with good knowledge in repairs of semi-hermetic type compressors. Good knowledge in trouble shooting of various HVAC systems & equipment. He shall also have knowledge and experience in design and installation of HVAC systems. Should have knowledge of Oil & Gas Safety Procedures. He should have sound knowledge of People Management, documentation, operations & trouble shooting of Split, Window, Package and Chillers in both mechanical and electrical side
2. HVAC Supervisor: Degree / Diploma Ref & AC with experience in refrigeration Cycle and function of each component. Function of the reciprocating compressor in chiller. Purpose of portable refrigerant recovery Machine. Should have knowledge of operations, troubleshooting & PPM of all makes of chillers / package & split units.
3. Sr. HVAC Technician – Diploma / ITI – Ref & AC with Experience in Oil & Gas Facility with good Knowledge in repairs of hermetically seated type compressors.
4. Compressor Overhauling Technician – Diploma / ITI
5. HVAC Control Technician - Diploma / ITI