Required for Leading Marine Company - Europe
MIG / MAG Welders
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions with Butt Weld and Fillet Weld.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- To set and operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using flux-cored arc according to welding specification.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
Ship Assembler / Fitters
- Perform duties of a Structural Shipfitter on a daily basis is essential.
- Job duties include but are not limited to measuring, laying out, cutting, grinding, forming and drilling of assorted materials (aluminum, steel, stainless, gasket, rubber, screen, etc).
- Works from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains records, forms and logs as required.
- Must be capable of handling chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Housekeeping of shop and work area (keeping work area neat and clean) daily.
- Must visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness.
- May direct the activities or tasks of helpers, as assigned.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Bolt Forming Machine Operators
- Operate various machines within the head forming cell.
- Makes minor adjustment as necessary or notify Lead person or Setup person if a more significant adjustment is required.
- Maintains a clean machine and organized work area.
- Lubricates machines if and when necessary.
- Performs variety of tasks such as counting, cleaning, returning gauges and fixtures, transferring of parts.
- Responsible for the working condition of machines, such as oiling machines. Make minor repairs and machine maintenance. Reports any other maintenance needs to Maintenance.
- Use measuring equipment to maintain close tolerances.
- Follows schedules, procedures and housekeeping practices.
- Adaptable to cell and team concepts as well as cross-training.
- Sees that all safety guards are in place and in good condition and follows all safety procedures.
- Assists other forming operators if necessary.
- Inspects work in progress using equipment necessary and outlined in Quality or work instructions. Checks visually for poor product. Check blanks for mixed stock and for foreign products. Responsible for quality of own work
- Follows schedules, procedures and 6S housekeeping practices.
- Be goal-oriented toward manufacturing cost and work center efficiency.
- Offers ideas, suggestions, and improvement concepts for improving the utilization and productivity of the Roll Thread Department.
Email your CV in Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org and also share this requirement with your friends or colleagues.