Jobs by:Chartered Travels
WANTED FOR ANGOLA - OFFSHORE REQUIRED FOR FPSO (FLOATING PRODUCTION STORAGE AND OFFLOADING)
Posted by GULFWalkin on 10-04-2019
This Job will become expired on 2019-05-11
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ https://goo.gl/4KTPHn )
• ICSS Specialist (Daily Salary 312 USD) (7 Nos)
• Coordinate the electrical team on Conventional vessel, where experience and good electrical knowledge is necessary
• Be the responsible of electrical and electronic correct operation / maintenance ensuring the respect of HSE company procedures
• Supervise and monitor, with full autonomy, electrical and electronic equipment installed on board
• Monitor and control supervising on-board electrical / electronic equipment according with safety procedures
• Define maintenance work setting priorities and proposing maintenance schedule
• Propose to the Chief Engineer the required quantity of material stock levels, in order to maintain work continuity.
• Mechanical Technician (Daily Salary: 189 USD) (9 Nos)
• Execute Safe maintenance Mechanical Rotating Equipment and Machinery, compliant with HSE rules, legislative
• Identify and diagnose breakdowns or anomalies on equipment's, devices. package, or systems
• Control and check the equipment's, installations, material at the various interventions stages using measuring devices
• Replace or repair the defective elements or instruments
• Cargo Operator (Daily Salary: 109 USD) (5 Nos)
• Organize (within the frame of his responsibilities) the cargo work activities
• Operate cargo heating coils, inert gas and ballast valves. Operate cargo pumps and crude oil wash machines as directed by Cargo Supervisor (2nd / 3rdMate) or Cargo Superintendent (Chief Mate)
• Record tank u lieges, water / oil interfaces, take tank temperatures and crude oil samples as required by Cargo Supervisor (2nd/3rdMate) or Cargo Superintendent (Chief Mate)
• Undertake all duties related to the functions and related equipment for receiving, storing and offloading crude oil
• Undertake first line maintenance of equipment in the pump room
• Assist mechanics and welders when operating in the pump room area or on the cargo system
• Maintain cargo and ballast equipment including equipment in the pump room, ullage gauges, Inert gas valves, COW Machines, hoses, etc.
• Production Supervisor (Daily Salary: 317 USD) (7 Nos)
• Ensure safe and efficient operations of the process facilities and be proactive in maintaining high Standards, working shifts and on call 24 hours.
• Direct / work with Control Room (CR) Operator, Production Operators, Laboratory Technician
• Maintain clear production history of process operations / equipment informing Production Superintendent
• Report deficiencies / malfunctions to Production Superintendent and propose solutions, if any
• Production Control Room Operator (Daily Salary: 249 USD) (12 Nos)
• Operate the Plant from the Central Control Room (CCR) as instructed by the Production Supervisors and Cargo Supervisors.
• Know and operate DCS, fire and gas systems. ESD systems from CCR
• Monitor the correct operations of all plant and equipment reducing and controlling plant upsets
• Maintain PW discharge quality within the current Company and / or local guidelines
• Use DCS efficiently and react immediately in case of emergency.
• Production Operator (Daily Salary: 149 USD) (10 Nos)
• Operate / monitor plant process and utilities systems effectively and safely
• Facilitate routine maintenance by isolations and reinstatement liaising with Control Room operator and Production Supervisor
• Start-Up / Shutdown and operations of plant process and utilities systems understanding safe limits of operations
• Know emergency response actions and duties as required in abnormal/emergency situation. as per the Emergency Response Procedure
• Prepare / isolate plant for intrusive maintenance in accordance with the isolation and safety procedures • Undertake maintenance of equipment as required
• Assist and work with Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians, Mechanical Operators and Mechanical Fitters, Laboratory Technicians when working on process systems.
Project Duration: 12 Months (Renewable) Rotation: 28 days on, 28 days off Working Hrs : 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week
Consultancy: SINCLUS Engineering & Consulting Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.