· Printing of labels according to the work order received and according to company & the customer requirement.
· Operate the press and set up its configuration as per the client's specifications
· Communicating with supervisors & printers for the job order and its continuation once his shift ends.
· Adjust the position, speed, distance of the printing plates as required.
· Maintaining the quality of the labels printed.
· Set up of the machines prior to printing the job.
· Informing the maintenance department in case of breakdown of any machines.
· Responsible for crosschecking if the material is right in order to print the job.
· Responsible for printing of labels to achieve maximum productivity with quality.
· Responsible for closing all work order reports need.
· Overall housekeeping of the machine.
· Set up and run high quality jobs on press at optimum speeds without constant supervision levels. Prioritize the flow of work and activities to achieve optimal flow and efficiency.
· Change over jobs by removing ink and paper, cleaning parts and components, returning paper and ink to stock.
· Establish printing quality by adjusting ink distribution, speed, and drying temperatures.
· Maintain production and quality as per the norms set by the QC & constantly inspecting random production samples.
· Adjust the machine to maximize run speed.
· Work in accordance with schedules and communicated priorities and achieve key production performance goals.