Boardman (Panel Operator)
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Diploma in chemical engineering
• Minimum 7-8 year experience as Field operator and minimum 3-4 years as Boardman in a Petrochemical / Polymer plant.
Operations Shift Supervisor
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with 4-6 years experience or a BS with Chemistry with min 10 year's experience in Petrochemical / polymer plants like Polyethylene, Polypropylene involving extrusion process.
• Should have experience of leading a team of board men operators in shifts.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of material handling principles and equipment; unit operation, manufacturing equipment and processes; automated and manual processes; DCS Instrumentation and control.
• Should be conversant with HSE aspects of the petrochemical plants
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai