Jobs by:Voltech HR Services
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A LEADING GROUP OF COMPANY IN DUBAI HAVING VARIOUS BUSINESS SUCH AS FMCG, ELECTRONICS, TRAVEL, IT AND MANY MORE
Posted by GULFWalkin on 05-04-2019
This Job will become expired on 2019-05-06
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ https://goo.gl/4KTPHn )
SALES EXECUTIVE (OFFICE AUTOMATION - COPIERS)
Salary: AED. 5000-5500 per month (ALL Inclusive)
• Should have 2-3 of exp. from copier (Multi Functional printers) industry with knowledge of the products
• Should have good English inter-personal communication skill
• Should be young, confident with go-getter attitude.
Age: 22-30 years maximum
Qualification: Any graduation or master's degree. Diploma holders may also be considered. Must have keenness & orientation to learn about IT Products & Services.
• Extensive field visit to acquire new customer base for the company. To also fulfill existing customer needs by penetrating in the market deeper wider and faster.
• Establish, implement and document account plans for identified strategic accounts.
• Demonstrate the ability to show entrepreneurial drive in a given territory to generate, meet and develop new prospects that turn into sales orders, closing all opportunities in a timely manner.
• Conduct initial product and sales demonstrations, ensuring that the company's products are matched to the identified client's needs.
• Understand and influence the customer decision making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals and manage all customer engagements to a successful conclusion.
• Identify the resources required and opportunities to expand product usage and devise plans and strategies for selling into the territory and existing account base, to accelerate business volumes
• Prepare client proposals and provide accurate pricing ensuring that the company price calculator is used at all times.
• Provide accurate and timely business sales forecasts.
• Identify marketing and product requirements and communicate well to appropriate personnel to drive the overall sales process
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how the needs could be met by specific products / services.
• Make effective field visit by meeting focused vertical customers.
• Ensure the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are consistently met
• Timely payment collection.
• Sales forecast and achievement.
• Ensure daily weekly and monthly reporting.
• Attend sales and product training.
Consultancy: F Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.