Innovative Industrial Products Co. (IIPC) (SAUDI ARABIA)
Innovative Industrial Products Co. (IIPC) is a new factory based in Sudair City for Industry & Businesses, Riyadh region. IIPC manufacture Unsaturated Polyester Resin (UPR) in a fully-automated process with different grades that meet customer requirements.
Job Description: Lab Technician
Perform assigned laboratory testing and related quality control activities in order to ensure compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedure and Good Manufacturing Practices. Provide timely testing and notification of any unusual occurrence that may impact products to management.
- Providing technical reports and presentations to different groups and advancing the company-wide and industry adoption of newmethodologies.
- Ensure a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to Safety/Quality guidelines.
- Perform all work in compliance with site safety and radiation protection guidelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that quality tasks are performed in a timely manner.
- Assist with investigations by providing testing results.
- Perform other general duties related with the position as required by supervision.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field of study.
Skills and Experiences:
- Experience in liquid chromatography and gas chromatography.
- Experience in mass spectrometry techniques.
- Knowledge of experimental design and statistical methods.
- Scientific, and practical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in sample preparation techniques to isolate low level analytes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.