Position: CCTV Operator
- Should be aware / well trained to handle incidents during emergencies, with no panic.
- Should be well trained for communicating with Customers / Tenants / Staff during incidents.
- Professional Radio use during emergencies. Should be well trained for Fire Fighting.
- Should be aware of names of Stores / complete infra structure of the Mall / Facilities.
- Well knowledge of Management Team including Enova plus phone numbers.
- Should priorities the incidents in the mall that happen at the same time.
- Should immediately attend incidents within 3 minutes of happening.
- Take pictures of all Incidents / Important observations for safety.
- Operate general control system computer for uploading information from proxy pens and generating reports.
- Handle disabled call alarms to be Monitored / Inspected / Submitted the report accordingly.
- Ensure Fire Alarm Panel main audio system is always operational.
- Monitor daily Inspections of extract fans and dampers control panels.
- Respond to intercom system between CCTV Room & Elevators.
- Control the entry of unauthorized personnel inside the ERT control room.
- Make sure the control room door is always clear.
- Make sure the control room is always clean and tidy.
- Know location of nearest (Fire Cabinet / Manual Call Point / Fire Escape Door).
Qualification: ITI Diploma / HSC with min 3-5yrs exp. in similar field or CCTV Operator / CCTV Technician
Consultancy: Al Yousuf Enterprises, Mumbai