The ideal candidate should come from a busy, upscale establishment, be up-to-date with current food trends.
Some standard key responsibilities to consider:
• Oversee Operations: oversee the daily operations of the staff and kitchen.
• Innovation: create a cost-effective new menu that reflects innovation.
• Direction: successfully lead the kitchen team.
• Purchasing: responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
• Training and Education: hire, train, and educate new staff.
• Safety Regulations: be aware of all food safety requirements and all local municipal rules and regulations.
• Customer Satisfaction: ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items.
• Maintain Quality: continually monitor and test the menu offerings to ensure quality control and maintain standards.
Salary will be dependent on their experience and background. Chefs are requested to please email your resumes to email@example.com
Consultancy: Vira International Placements Pvt Ltd, Mumbai