SKYPE INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS FOR IT DEVELOPER
FREE TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATION
Basic Salary: SAR 7500 to SAR 9500
Qualifications: BSC in Computer Science. Preferable to have certification from Database and development languages providers (Like Java, Microsoft, MCSA, MCSE, Oracle PI / SQL, Oracle DBA, Oracle Forms And Reports 10G, CNA Cisco).
Experience: Must have worked in the systems applications development in a large international firm for at least 7 years, preferably in an insurance or services company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain the company software system by enhancing the data input and apply the validation rules to avoid entry mistakes
• Inspect and enhance the performance of the current used systems, and maintain proper data structure and indexes needed
• Enhance the reporting system in to assure performance and accuracy of data outputs
• Maintain a version control on all development changes and assure storing of all previous versions in safe place
• Make sure that all changes requests are handled within the deadlines planed
• Maintain change request register with clear status on each record.
• Trouble shoots systems and sub-systems generally involving a single or multiple functional area of corporate and divisional operations.
• Assure that all newly developed changes has been properly tested in test environment and assign test jobs to the uses to gain the user acceptance on each change.
• Assist in preparing proper documentation for all software system including user guides and technical references.
• Supervise the training of all the personnel of the Company in the proper use of the system.
• Coordinate with IT manager on how to apply the latest programming concepts and technologies.
• Make sure that back-ups are made at the end of every working day for all info concerning source codes and changed made to software's system.
• Prepare and submit regularly to Manager IT, progress reports on all assigned change requests.
• Assist all other departments in supplying data reports requested by auditors and actuaries.
• Assist all other departments in the procedure of month closing to assure meeting the deadlines.
• Undertake any assignment as requested by the IT manager.
• Undertake any other assignment related to his functions as per his direct superior's instructions.
• Ensure compliance culture is prevalent, all applicable rules and regulations are implemented, training, development, and accountability are undertaken.
• Ensure Anti-Fraud and Anti Money Laundering culture is prevalent, awareness, training, development, and accountability ore undertaken.
• Enforces the code of ethics.
• Develop, monitor, and report on internal controls.
• Enhance performance and efficiency.
Consultancy: F Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai