• Knowledgeable about all fire safety codes and regulations.
• Perform Tests and Inspections for FA, FM200 systems to ensure that systems working according to their specification.
• Responds to maintenance calls, tracking fault, troubleshooting devices and using device manuals to repair non-functioning fire alarms and restore them to original functionality or replace them if necessary.
• Educate customers on preventative care and regular maintenance to prevent system malfunctions.
• Prepares service reports at each service location, recording all work performed, materials
used and any problems encountered.
• Exp. in installation & maintenance of firefighting systems, fire alarm, all type of BMS System, firefighting pumps, piping work.
ANY NATIONALITY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Shortlisting is in progress.
Work Location: Jeddah & Makkah Region.
Interested candidates working in Saudi Arabia with Transferable Iqama can contact us at 022-24476644 / 55 OR email CV and credential copies to email@example.com
Consultancy: Advanced Consultancy Service, Mumbai