MILLWRIGHT - MATERIAL HANDLING
MILLWRIGHT - MECHANICAL
• Experience in Steel Plant / Chemical / Process plants
• Experience in preventive maintenance of compressors& pumps, hydraulic system &ability to solve problems.
• Hands on experience in Preventive maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Break down maintenance and Shut down Maintenance of Material Handling Equipment, Conveyor system, hydraulic system and Dust Collection System.
• Candidate should possess the demonstrated skills in following the schedules among different shifts and organizing priorities with the guide lines of the shift supervisors.
ELECTRICIAN - CRANE
• Should be familiar with inspection and maintenance criteria of EOT Crane Electrical Maintenance.
• Experience in central workshop services for Steel Plants.
Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience:6 to 8 years of working experience in steel plant in maintenance planning and in any one of CMMS packages like Oracle / SAP / Maximo is essential.
• Should be able to Plan & schedule all the maintenance activities with resource requirement.
• Should be able to plan and schedule all Preventive maintenance activities related to assigned area.
• Should be able to plan material requirement for monthly and major shutdowns and monitor the performance of shutdowns.
• Should have hands on experience in MS projects &MS office packages
• Knowledge of international standards and codes is desired.
• Preferably should have work experience in a Bar Rolling Mill / Steel Melting Plant / DRI Plant.
• Knowledge of PLC, Doves, Motors, Circuit Breaker, Schematic Diagram, Soft Starters and Field Devises. • Preferably should have work experience in a Hot / Cold Rolling Mill or Steel Melting Shop.
Interested & Suitable Candidates can send their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org in M5-word format along with expected salary compulsory mention the positions in subject line
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai