Graduate Engineer minimum 8 years in Oil &Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Refinery, Metal
• Quantity Surveyor to supervise, measure and authenticate the quantity of material quoted/ invoiced by contractor. Quantity Surveyor to develop the measurement method, verification method and approval method for the activity performed.
• To estimate materials, time and labor costs. Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts.
• Cost control & cost benefit analysis.
• Risk analysis evaluations.
• Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
• Drawing up contracts with vendors.
• Negotiating the cost of projects.
• Customer satisfaction
• Project loan monitoring
• Experience with interpreting design and technical drawings
• Cost consulting
• Task management
• Knowledge of industry standards
• Record maintenance
Interested candidate please send your CV at email@example.com
Consultancy: Al Yousuf Enterprises, Mumbai