Manage: Quality Management System (QMS) & Environment Management System (EMS)
Maintain QMS & EMS for ISO 9001, ISO/IATF 16949, and ISO 13485 & ISO 14001.
Other Technical / Professional Qualifications: Internal Auditor certified for ISO / IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, VDA audit experience preferred.
• Min 5 years in managing QMS / EMS and Supplier audit.
• Experienced in managing 3rd party certification / surveillance audits & customer audits.
• Worked in automotive manufacturing environment.
• Experience in conducting internal QMS / EMS audits & supplier audits as per automotive requirements.
Knowledge Required: -
• Good understanding and working knowledge on all the ISO standards (ISO / IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001).
• Must be hands-on in QMS (automotive & medical devices) & EMS.
• Knowledge on automotive Core tools – APQP / PPAP, FMEA, SPC & MSA.
Skills Required: -
• Auditing skills – internal & supplier audits for QMS & Process Audits.
• Reporting & writing skills – for audit reports, QMS Documents, Process flow etc.
• Training skills for QMS / EMS to internal team members.
Person must be independent and familiar with the standards. Must take initiative to write or update the Policies and SOP when the need arises. Must work as a team and not using his/her own standards.
Interested and suitable applicant may forward CV with photo to
Ph: 8682903177 / 044- 42611529
TECHSKILLS CAREER SERVICES, Chennai
Govt Approved Overseas Recruitment Consultancy