POSITIOIN: QAQC ENGINEER (CQA / Projects)
Pref: Diploma with min 5 yrs relevant QAQC exp . Pref Metal Stamping exp & must have relevant work experience in Singapore.
Position Description: Managing projects to ensure project timelines are met and customer’s quality requirements are achieved. Customer complaints management for key customer accounts.
- Application of automotive core tools eg APQP / PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC, familiarity with latest edition of ISO / TS 16949& ISO 13485 requirements
- Familiar with QA measuring equipment such as Vision Scopes, Profile Projector etc
- Managing projects in precision engineering environment and preparing PPAP packages
- Problem solving techniques including root cause analysis using tools such as 5WHY and 8D approach
- Metal stamping and related secondary processes like plating, deburring etc
Interested and suitable applicant may forward CV with photo to
Ph : 8682903177 / 044- 42611529
TECHSKILLS CAREER SERVICES, Chennai