Mode of Interview : CV selection
* Project Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Related 15-20 years' experience in the Construction
* Construction Manager
• Construction Manager responsibilities include working closely with the Project Manager to prepare Comprehensive action plans, including Resources, Time Frames and Budgets for Projects.
* Site Engineer
• Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil, electrical & mechanical engg.
• Related 6 to 8 years' experience as a Site Engineer.
* Site HSE Manager
• Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Managers are responsible for Developing & Implementing Organizational Safety Programs.
* Planning Engineer
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction or Comparable is required.
• 5-10 years' experience in the Construction.
• 4+ years' experience in Planning I Scheduling with strong Literacy in Primavera
* QC Engineer
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Quality related field. Candidate should have a minimum of 3 year experience in similar role.
• Extensive knowledge of GCAA / EASA / FAA certification requirements, rules and regulations.
* Safety Officer
• Support the Development of OHS Policies and Programs Advise and instruct on various Safety related topics (Noise levels, use of Machinery etc.)
* Documents Controller
• Controlling the Numbering, Filing, Sorting and retrieval of Electronically stored or Hard copy Documentation produced by Technical teams, Projects or Departments in a Timely, Accurate and Efficient Manner.
* Site Supervisor
• Technical Institute, Construction Management or equivalent combination of Technical training and related experience.Minimum of 6 years of experience in site management role.
Consultancy: Al Yousuf Enterprises, Mumbai