CV SELECTION FOLLOWED BY THE SKYPE INTERVIEW
• Awareness of Lifting Operations.
• Rigging principle and Terminologies
• Knowledge in Shackle types, correct use and inspections. Types of Hitches and multi slings calculations. • Knowledge in Hook types, correct use and inspection, Webbling slings & wire ropes and multi slings calculations.
• Knowledge in rigging equipment & Hardware.
• Able to understand crane load chart, hand signals for controlling crane operations and crane operating capacity.
• Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
• Able to Operate RT / Mobile cranes.
• Candidates should have heavy driving License.
• Knowledge in cranes for safety issues.
• Experience in Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
• Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
• Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
• Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
• Operate crane according to signals from helper.
Consultancy: Bombay Travel Services, Mumbai