Education: Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent Ideally — Master's Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience: 15+ years' experience in a Chemical Process Plant Laboratory and at least 5 years in a senior supervisory capacity.
DCS OPERATOR (Ammonia / Methanol)
• Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engg or University degree in Science stream
• Experience 7-9 yrs. on DCS Operation in large Petrochemical Industries. Preference will be given to Methanol and Ammonia plant DCS operator.
• Desirable: Windows based Emersion Delta V DCS operation
• Good communication and reporting skill.
• Familiar with process safety and PTW system
• Can independently work in field during Plant S / D
• Can write SOPs
• Age limit: 35yrs.
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai