Jobs by:VM Associate
Warranty Manager Requirement for Saudi Arabia
Posted by GULFWalkin on 18-01-2019
This Job will become expired on 2019-02-18
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ https://goo.gl/4KTPHn )
Qualifications: BS Degree in degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Engineering
Experience: Minimum 15 years of Engineering experience and proven technical competence in construction and in operating plant. It is required to have experienced in working independently with EPC contractors and vendors. Significant experience in claim management, preferably in the execution of contracts with multiple interfaces
• Manage timely closure of warranty claims
• Negotiate contractual settlement with EPC contractors and vendors
• Ensure appropriate reporting on claim processes
• Support the team members in defining claim strategies and implement agreed strategies
• Ensure alignment of processes with internal and external stakeholders
• Conduct lessons learned and proactively initiate preventive actions
• Develop a complete and thorough understanding of the Project Contract
• Maintain open and positive dialog with Plant Operation Personnel, Subcontractors and Engineers, Manager Engineering Support, Project Manager and Field Operations.
• Ensure that proposed technical resolutions are correct and have all the appropriate documentations prior to any changes and modifications (eg. MOC, TSR, Drawings and NOD)
• Coordinate with Corporate Finance and Treasury Department in managing of Project Retention Money and Performance Warranty Bonds are up to date as well as monitoring prior to releasing or if required additional extension.
Kindly send your updated CV to: email@example.com Please mention Job Code & Position in the Subject Line.
CONSULTANCY: AGHA CARAVAN INTERNATIONAL HR CONSULTANTS , MUMBAI
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.