Candidate staying in an around Thane will be preferred. Min 5 Years experience as a Accountant cum Storekeeper in Fine Dining Restaurant or Equivalent.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary will be Negotiable at the time of final Interview.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Maintain Stock Details & Material follow-up and proceed with received customer payments
- Has to keep the records of Bills and Challan & submit to the account Department.
- Handle cash register and proceed with payments like credit card, check, and cash transactions
- Making GRN on daily basis.
- Responsible to handle Petty Cash
- Responsible for Order liquor laundry, Kitchen Equipment, Crockery & Cutlery etc.•Responsible for Keeping track of all materials & Check daily cash accounts
- Order all store related materials as per store inventory & Create and maintain cash reports at the end of each shift
- Maintain Inventory, Monthly, Weekly and Daily report of transactions
- Responsible for Stock all materials in Category wise.
- Prepare daily Purchase Report.
- Prepare Monthly Report like Food items, Non-Food & Beverage.
- Make Month end inventory check in Store, Bar and Kitchen.
- Maintains tapes of daily cash register transactions and verifies records with collected cash
- Prepares cash and checks for deposit with appropriate bank deposit slips and reconciles bank statements with internal account records.
- Maintain detailed records of the contents of cash and valuables and insures the security of the contents.
Interested Candidate, kindly share the resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org