Manager – Bakery (Production)
Responsible for organizing employees time and attendance and provide support on daily production issues. Preparation and development of bakery and commissary products by ensuring that products are produced in accordance with
· Provide production reports to management on efficiency, yield, training, absenteeism and other production related.
· Overall responsibility for production.
· Maintain hygiene standards at commissary and bakery.
· Assist with NPD as per customer or management requirement.
· Ensure that all products are produced within the customer quality standards.
· Responsible for all types of cakes, desserts, dough, bread, salad, meat, sweets, spices and cooked meals production.
· In charge during the absence of HOP for all activities related to factories.
· Plan maintenance programs and PM.
· Support sales during customer visits.
· Ensure all recipes are followed and analyze yield and investigate variances from standard.
· Ensure skills levels & training of production employees.
· Assist in ensuring that the departmental cost targets are met.
· Focus on hygiene of bakery & commissary areas.
Previous experience of food production in a food manufacturing environment. Commissary and bakery experience of minimum of 4-6 years.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultancy: Vira International Placements Pvt Ltd, Mumbai