Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention position & job code in subject line
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Minimum 8 year of relevant experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical and Aluminum industries.
• Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD / Microstation / AutoCAD Raster / Descarts Software & MS Office and Windows OS.
• Knowledge of Reverse Engineering Softwares (Solidworks & Catia)
• Knowledge of 3D scanning, preparing mesh file and generating dimensional drawings.
• Knowledge of EDDMS. Maintain & Retrieves necessary drawings from EDDMS (SPF)
• Knowledge in International Codes & Standards standard to determine the hazardous limits within the facilities plot plan
• Prepare materials take-off and vendor data specifications applicable at hazardous area and non-hazardous area.
• Prepare mechanical / structural /piping drawings plans and details.
• Prepare Equipment Layout, Underground plans, P&D & GAD's
• Shall able to Reads and understands drawings of moderate complexity.
• Prepare field sketches, dimensional machine / fabricated drawings and material substitutes
• Preparation of As Built Drawings after site verification.
• Develop detailed drawings and bill of materials, checking feasibility based on site conditions.
• Development of workable Engineering Design Drawings /packages with BOM for CAPEX & OPEX as per Drafting Standards specification, Company Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Review of submitted drawings as required and develop / maintain drawing files and up- to-date records of all "As-Built" drawings.
Consultancy: Agha Caravan International, Mumbai