Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention position & job code in subject line
Education: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience: Minimum 8 year of relevant experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical and Aluminum industries.
• Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD / Microstation /AutoCAD Raster/Descarts Software & MS Office and Windows OS.
• Knowledge of EDDMS. Maintain & Retrieves necessary drawings from EDDMS (SPF)
• Knowledge in International Codes & Standards standard to determine the hazardous limits within the facilities plot plan such as NEC, EIC, NEMA / NFPA
• Prepare & check Single Line Diagrams, schematic Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams & Inter connection Diagrams
• Prepare & check Area Classification Layouts & Typical Installation / Fabrication Drawings for Power, Earthing and Lighting.
• Prepare Substation Equipment Layout, Power Lighting , Earthing Layouts, Switchboard Schedules.
• Prepare electrical design drawings plans & details such as, underground power cables, electrical trenches, cable tray’s conduit sizes, gulfwalkin.com power cables in control cables selections.
• Prepare electrical design packages based on project requirements include voltage and load calculations.
• Prepare Instrument Loop Diagram / IO List
• Prepare and check Instrument JB Wiring Diagram / Connection List / Layout / Cable Block Diagram / Schedule
• Shall able to Reads and understands drawings of moderate complexity.
• Site visit verification and Preparation of As Built Drawings
• Develop detailed drawings and bill of materials for Electrical Installation Materials and checking feasibility based on site conditions.
• Development of workable Engineering Design Drawings / packages with BOM for CAPEX & OPEX as per Drafting Standards specification, Company Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Review of submitted drawings as required and develop / maintain drawing files and up- to-date records of all "As-Built" drawings.
Consultancy: Agha Caravan International, Mumbai