Depending of Planning Manager, He / She will be involved in the following tasks:
• Production control & monitoring using PCA (Piping Control Application).
• Progress reporting according using PCA and PCS (Progress Control System).
• Will submit all issued reports to the Planning Manager.
• Will issue the Weekly and Monthly Progress Curves and Histograms under the Planning Manager supervision.
REPORTING PCS, PCA, CPL
Depending on the Production Control Engineer, He / She’s responsible for operate and report the software used by TR on Site:
- PCS Progress Control System
- PCA Piping Control Application
- CPL Control Punch List
Main responsibilities of the reporting staff:
- Monitoring and updating all progress reporting documentation in accordance with TR Site Software applications: PCS, PCA, CPL
- Integrate and detail all subcontractor reports, normalizing all of them on a uniform reporting system.
- Prepare and produce all the planning reports in accordance with the Contract requirements.
- Prepare the Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports on the basis of the information provided by other construction departments.
- Will issue the Weekly and Monthly Progress Curves and Histograms under the Planning Engineer supervision.
Interested applicants share CVs to HR@careersinternational.in
Consultancy: Careers International, Chennai / Mangalore