• Diploma Holder with Min 8 yrs of experience. as technician
• Must be exp in contraction or maintenance from industrial plants such as petrochemical, steel, mining, power or other related industries.
• Exp in the electrical testing instrument such as Volt-Ohm meter, megger, ammeter and etc.
• Familiar with the electrical system, equipment, control components, and its function.
• Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment’s, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Ability to read, interpret wiring schematics diagram for the aid of troubleshooting and repair.
• Ability to assemble and test motor-control devices, switch panel, transformer, generator/motor
• SALARY: 3500 – 4000 SR (FAT Provided by Co.)
• Degree Holder with 6 to 7 yrs exp as production and maintenance scheduler oil and gas plant.
• Follow up the schedule to super, Review weekly backlog and take necessary action to reduce it, SAP knowledge and creating of PR
• Prepare weekly schedule, necessary gate pass, and material necessary to execute the job.
• Follow up with contractor, Release and closed work order after confirmation.
• Preparation schedule as per the PM activities with seven weeks look ahead schedule based on the work orders.
SALARY: 4000 - 5000 SR (HRA 25% TRANSP. 10%)
- Gulf experience will be preferred.
- Must have Good Communication Skill.
- Max Age 40 years.
- Only ECNR Passports Required.
- Deployment within 15-20 Days.
- Must have Computer Knowledge.
Shortlisting is in progress.
Interested candidates can contact in person OR forward CV to email@example.com OR contact us at 022-24476644 / 55
Consultancy: Advanced Consultancy Services, Mumbai